Money Market Investments
Through our Cash Management solution, we offer you an efficient, easy to use and convenient way to manage your cash investments, importantly we do this while, providing you with highly competitive interest rates. This is a product, available both to individuals and corporates.
We are able to leverage our scale and track record as a business in order to secure a money market (CCM) account for you with our partner bank. The account listed in your or your business’s name and the fund only invests in instruments which are of investment grade. The following investment options are available to you:
- Call Money Fund CCM account which offers you same day liquidity on the full amount invested; or
- 32-day Notice Money Fund CCM which offers 30% liquidity on the funds invested;
- 60-day Notice Money Fund CCM which offers 50% liquidity on the funds invested,
The interest rates for the notice accounts will be higher than the call account however they offer lower levels of liquidity.
Cash management with the CCM account offers you a host of benefits:
- achieve favourable interest rates;
- make your money work for you while it is not tied up in working capital or prolonged projects;
- minimal transaction charges;
- full liquidity in the call product and good liquidity in the notice products;
- confidence in the underlying investments;
- detailed monthly reporting; and
- personalised services offered by our dedicated team.
Cash Management (Equity Accelerator)
If you are entering into an Asset Finance transaction with us, you may be required to provide a deposit. We can invest this deposit you place using the CCM product described above at competitive interest rates.
This adds value by:
- Create and enhance balance sheet substance for your business by way of capitalising the investment in the new asset as well as the investment in the deposit.
- Create liquidity by way of reimbursement of the deposit invested mid-term into the duration of the asset finance transaction.
- Overall enhanced cash and debt management by off-setting interest earned to interest expenditure of the debt, resulting in overall lower cost of funds and pricing of debt facilities.
It is important to note that we consume all of your credit risk under the asset finance transaction and as such we are entitled to a set-off this deposit being if there are any defaults under the Asset Finance transaction.